This weekend, we were supposed to glass up the second hull. So all Saturday, we spent preparing. But then rain was forecast, so we post poned the hull lamination.
Not sure what to do next, we decided to work on the doors. They needed a bit more reinforcement, so Brad and dad busily finished the first door.
Then the blue sky came out and the clouds cleared. So we sanded back the first hull and prepared for the final seal. We need to seal up everything under the waterline with an additional layer of epoxy. To play it safe, we decide to put on two layers of epoxy. Now for some photos!!
Here are a few photos of Brad and myself sanding the first hull. Oh and we have a new festool sander!